The International Urogynecology Journal (IUJ) is the official journal of the International Urogynecological Association (IUGA). Editors-in-Chief: R. Rogers; S. Swift. Impact Factor: 1.937 (2016 Journal Citation Reports®).
- Provides a concise and regular forum for new ideas and current research
- Presents interdisciplinary coverage of all aspects of the field
- Each issue offers clinically relevant material that is immediately applicable in clinical practice
- 100% of authors who answered a survey reported that they would definitely publish or probably publish in the journal again
- Free IUJ app available: Apple IOS - iTunes and Android - Google Play Store
The IUJ has evolved in response to a perceived need amongst the clinicians, scientists, and researchers active in the field of urogynecology and pelvic floor disorders. Gynecologists, urologists, physiotherapists, nurses, and basic scientists require a regular means of communication within the field of pelvic floor dysfunction to express new ideas and research, and to review clinical practice in the diagnosis and treatment of women with disorders of the pelvic floor.
The IUJ has a peer review process for all original contributions and maintains high standards with regard to the research published therein. The clinical approach to urogynecology and pelvic floor disorders will be emphasized with each issue containing clinically relevant material that will be immediately applicable to clinical medicine. This publication covers all aspects of the field in an interdisciplinary fashion.
IUGA members receive access to the journal with their membership (digital or digital + print access varies by membership category).