The International Urogynecological Association (IUGA) is dedicated to the global advancement of urogynecological knowledge and patient care through education and the promotion of basic and clinical research on disorders of the female pelvic floor.
In addition to holding an annual conference and publishing the International Urogynecology Journal, IUGA activities include conducting education programs around the world, developing consensus terminology in the field, connecting related professionals, and producing patient education materials.
To improve the lives of all women with pelvic floor disorders, at all stages of life, through providing excellent healthcare.
Strategic Focus Areas
- Strengthen our position as the premier authority in urogynecology & advocate in urogynecology
- Increase participation & engagement
- Empower through education
- Foster a culture of innovation & research
- Cultivate collaborations & partnerships