Join IUGA now!
As a member of the International Urogynecological Association, you will gain access to the latest research, technology and knowledge available in the field of urogynecology. New members are readily welcomed into the IUGA community, and along with the formalization of a central IUGA office, members have seen increased modes of communication through the IUGA website, increased opportunities for global and regional networking through IUGA Meetings and social events, as well as new ways to get involved through Committee work. Every member of IUGA, past, present and future plays a role in IUGA's history. It is our mission to ensure you have the opportunity to contribute your own ideas about new programs and projects for IUGA's continued evolution and progress.
IUGA Membership Benefits
Regular Membership fee - US $150
- 12 printed issues and online access to the International Urogynecology Journal (a value of $625 if purchased individually)
- Registration discount for the IUGA Annual Meeting which provides a forum to connect with colleagues from around the world and showcases innovative scientific programs, State-of-the-Art lectures, Roundtables, a comprehensive workshop program and much more
- Registration Discount for IUGA Regional Symposia
- Eligibility to apply for IUGA sponsored grants that are available only to IUGA members
- Access to “Members Only” content on the IUGA web site
- Access to a network of over 3,000 like-minded professionals worldwide
- Discount on patient education materials through the IUGA online store
Low and Lower-Middle Income Countries Membership Fee – US $100
The low and lower-middle income countries membership fee is US$100 and was established by the IUGA Board to encourage physicians from these countries, as defined by the World Bank, to become members and to help build urogynecology as a field of practice in their area of the world. Members in this category will receive electronic access only to the International Urogynecology Journal. All other benefits are the same as regular members. In order to be eligible for this membership rate, a member or prospective member’s IUJ mailing address must match one of the countries listed on the World Bank list of low-income and lower-middle-income economies.
If you have any questions regarding membership, please contact Amy Cassini, Membership Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org