The International Urogynecology Journal (IUJ) is accepting applications for a Fellows Editor position. Apply today and make a difference in the field!
International Urogynecology Journal Fellows Editor Position
The International Urogynecology Journal, the official journal of the International Urogynecological Association (IUGA), is currently accepting applications for a Fellows Editor position. The Fellows Editor will join a current team of two Editors-in-Chief, nine Editors, and a Social Media Editor and will work closely with the Editors-in-Chief to manage the peer review of Image and Video articles and make recommendations for editorial decisions, using the Editorial Manager's online submission platform. This position is open to candidates between the second year of fellowship and 2 years post-fellowship.
Preference will be given to candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Prior experience with the peer review process, research, and publications.
- A strong academic and clinical background.
- International academic connections and ability to add to the geographic diversity of the journal.
- Ability to work effectively with the Editors-in-Chief, Editorial Board Members, Reviewers, and Authors.
- Prior engagement with the Editorial Process (e.g., as a reviewer).
We encourage both self-nominations and recommendations for this position. The Fellows Editor will be offered a fixed term of 3 years and receive complimentary registration to the IUGA Annual Meeting and an annual stipend. The Editor is expected to attend an annual Editors’ Meeting at the IUGA Annual Meeting and to participate in quarterly editor teleconferences.