We are now accepting applications for both the 2020 IUGA Research Grants and the 2020 IUGA Observership Grants. Applicants must be current IUGA members in good standing. Applications for both research and observership grants must be received by 11:59pm CDT on Tuesday, April 7, 2020. Instructions specific to each application process are available via the links below.
IUGA Research Grants
Get your research funded! Two research grants are awarded annually:
- US$ 10,000 for a clinical patient-oriented research project
- US$ 10,000 for a laboratory-based/basic science research project
Learn more at www.iuga.org/grants/research where you can also see examples of previously funded projects.
IUGA Observership Grants
Observership grants help offset the cost of visiting a site with proven expertise in your expressed area of interest in urogynecology for a 2-4week observership. Observerships must be carried out at an approved host site.
One observership will be awarded in each of the following categories:
- US$ 4,000 for a trainee, fellow, or physician-in-training
- US$ 4,000 for a consultant from a Least Developed Country (low and lower-middle income countries as defined by the World Bank)
- US$ 2,000 for any IUGA member not fitting into either of the above categories
Learn more at www.iuga.org/grants/observership where you can also view previous recipients and read their post-observership reports.