Voting is now open for a number of elected positions within IUGA. All IUGA members are asked to vote for one Vice President candidate, one Scientific Committee Chair candidate, and two Nominating Committee Member-at-Large candidates. In addition, IUGA members from the regions specified below will have the opportunity to vote for one International Advisory Board candidate from their region.
Central & East Asia Region: Afghanistan, Hong Kong, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Macau, Mongolia, North Korea, People's Republic of China, South Korea, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan
Southern Asia Region: Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
Southeastern Asia Region: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
Voting is open through Wednesday, October 31, 2018.
There was only one nominee for the positions listed below. Thus, the Board has declared these individuals acclaimed and congratulates them on assuming these positions. These terms become effective January 1, 2019.
- Treasurer, Board of Directors – Sylvia Botros-Brey, USA
- COI: Nothing to disclose.
- International Advisory Board Representative, Western Asia Region – Tony Bazi, Lebanon
- COI: Disclosures have been reviewed, and no potential conflict has been identified (editorial board member, International Urogynecology Journal).
- Chair, Terminology & Standardization Committee – Renaud de Tayrac, France
- COI: Disclosures have been reviewed; a potential conflict has been identified and resolved (advisory board member for Boston Scientific and Coloplast).