International Urogynecology Journal Fellows Editor Position
The International Urogynecology Journal is the official journal of the International Urogynecological Association (IUGA) and is currently accepting applications for a Fellows Editor position. The Fellows Editor will join a current team of two Editors-in-Chief, nine Editors, and a Social Media Editor, and will work closely with the Editors-in-Chief to manage peer review of Image and Video articles and make recommendations for editorial decisions, using the Editorial Manager online submission platform. This position is open to candidates who are between the second year of fellowship through 2 years post fellowship.
Preference will be given to candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Prior experience with the peer review process, research, and publications.
- A strong academic and clinical background.
- International academic connections and ability to add to the geographic diversity of the journal.
- Ability to work effectively with the Editors-in-Chief, Editorial Board Members, Reviewers, and Authors.
- Prior engagement with the Editorial Process (e.g., as a reviewer).
We encourage both self-nominations and recommendations for this position. The Fellows Editor will be offered a fixed term of 3 years and will receive complimentary registration and travel support to the IUGA Annual Meeting. The Editor is expected to attend an annual Editors’ Meeting at the IUGA Annual Meeting and a biennial publisher’s meeting in New York City in person, and to participate in quarterly editor teleconferences.