The IUGA surgical database will help members collect pre, intra and post-operative data on their patients and print reports based on it.
The database is intended to achieve several purposes:
- Provide a platform for IUGA members to gather information about the results of procedures they perform
- Stimulate members to reflect on their own results and the opportunity to compare them with those of their colleagues both in their own country and around the world
- Enable members to revise their practice if their results are not good
- Strengthen the provision of female pelvic floor surgical procedures;
- Gather information regarding the comparative effectiveness of different devices used in surgery;
- Allow for international comparison of surgical practices;
- Provide data that can help if your practice is called into question.
Please visit the database at https://www.iuga-database.org/ to set-up your account or for more information.