Protocol for Branding of any Educational Program with IUGA logo
A project of the IUGA Education Committee
Purpose: IUGA receives requests to "endorse" or brand proposed educational programs. Endorsement serves to validate and endorse educational content. It is a potential mechanism to improve educational content and expand the influence of IUGA in the care of women with female pelvic floor disorders.
- Any interested person may submit an application for IUGA branding of their educational program through the IUGA website.
- There is no application fee for any program submitted by a non-profit organization to be reviewed. The application fee for any program submitted by a for-profit entity is $500 USD to be reviewed.
- The application, along with the attached scoresheet, will be distributed to all members of the IUGA education workshop sub-committee WITHIN 1 WEEK OF DATE OF RECEIPT OF COMPLETED APPLICATION AND FEE.
- Evaluators will have 2 weeks to review and complete the scoring sheet. The IUGA office will send a reminder to each reviewer after 1 week.
- The IUGA office will compile the scores and an average score will be determined. Comments from reviewers will be compiled into one document. If the total score reaches the threshold of 70%, an IUGA endorsement will be awarded to the program and use of the IUGA logo on all program and advertising materials will be permitted.
- Applicants will be formally notified of acceptance or rejection of IUGA endorsement application WITHIN 4 weeks of RECEIPT OF COMPLETED APPLICATION.
- If an application is rejected, applicants will have the potential to resubmit their application one additional time with any proposed changes based on specific comments that were received. The same cycle of application distribution and scoring as outlined above will be followed. The fee will be waived if reapplying within two weeks of original application.
- Applicants will be encouraged to submit their program to the IUGA annual meeting workshop proposal.
- All IUGA branded educational programs will be highlighted in the education committee report at the annual meeting and an email announcement /advertisement with be sent to the email list serve.
- All IUGA branded programs will be advertised at no charge on the IUGA website.
Please submit all applications and inquiries to email@example.com.
Approved IUGA Endorsed programs
Urogynecology Pelvic floor dysfunction and Incontinence Association (UPIA)
Advances in Urogynecology 2017 – Comprehensive UroGynaecology Conference
November 2-5, 2017
For more information: http://upiaindia.org/
View Program: Coming soon!
International Academy of Pelvic Surgery (IAPS)
1st International Masters Course on Pelvic Surgery
February 9-11, 2017
For more information: https://www.academyofpelvicsurgery.com/tiles-courses/405-bahrain-masters-course-2017
View Program: Program