Your source for e-learning content
About the Academy
IUGA members now have access to hundreds of webcasts, abstract presentations, surgical videos, podcasts and more via the new IUGA Academy. The Academy is a one-stop shop for IUGA members e-learning needs.
The Academy Team
The IUGA Academy Team responsible for IUGA's online platform consists of the following IUGA members:
To submit your lecture please send it via email to email@example.com with subject line "IUGA ACADEMY SUBMISSION".
Selected lecture topics for 2017:
- January: Management of post-operative voiding dysfunction
- February: Evaluation and management of ureteral injury
- March: A practical guide to learning the POP-Q staging system
- April: Recurrent urinary tract infections
- May: The overactive pelvic floor: Clinical presentations and treatment
- June: Pitfalls of OAB management in the elderly
- July: How to avoid complications during minimally-invasive sacrocolpopexy
- August: Evaluation and management of postpartum perineal wound complications
- September: Recurrent urinary incontinence following mid-urethral slings: What to do?
- October: Understanding the secrets of pelvic anatomy
- November: Defecatory dysfunction: When and how to manage posterior compartment defects
- December: Pelvic organ prolapse: How to choose the “right” surgical procedure
To Access content
Once you enter the Academy website, log-in from the upper right hand corner using your IUGA member credentials.